A polisher is a power tool used in the finishing process, used with polishing buffs and compound sponges to yield a dramatic difference on a painted surface.
The objective of polishing is to remove imperfections in the clear coat that cause the paint to look dull. Surface imperfections can include swirls, scratches, water spots, etchings, industrial fallout, oxidation, etc.
- Professionally manufactured for the automotive paint care and detailing industries.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue in long-term use.
- The polisher has various hand-held positions to better hold the polisher.
- Hook & Loop Polishing Pad (5/16M – 24T 150mm/6′)
- 1 x 25x150mm Hook & Loop compound sponge
- 1 x Auxillary Handle
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Extra Pair Carbon Brush
- 1 x Hex Wrench